Filing a motion


Our wonderful “other parent” has violated the visitation schedule and won’t give us a phone number. How would we go about filing a motion to notify the court of the violation and/or a motion for contempt?

Our lawyer wants 1500 more dollars to file EACH motion. We’re broke and I think I can file a motion on my own, the violations are pretty clear cut. We even sent her a letter regarding the matter and she still missed te drop off time. Anyhow thanks in advance I know someone will answer me 🙂