Need Some Answers


This grandmother kidnapped her grand daughter. The police were called. She returned the child. The police refused to file charges against her (one of the officers was a relative).

In my eyes if you robbed a bank and then brought back the money an hour later, you would still be charged with the crime. I do not see that it is any different in this case.

Now three years later this woman is filing for custody of this child. Yet when we tried to get a copy of the police record, it did not exist. Who do we contact about this? Does anyone know.

The father has had sole custody of these two children for three years. The mother had abandoned them and agreed to give him custody. His mother in law started a case like this two years ago and dropped it. The father was harassed so much, he moved 750 miles away. Now she is tieing up the courts again with her nonsense. Is there anyway, the father can put a stop to this harassment?

If anyone knows please let me know thank you.